Protecting The Bottom Line Through Extended Transparency And Innovative Performance Management!
Finance transformation projects are facing a growing challenge – to do more with less: less time for planning, as well as smaller teams and budgets. Effective transformation strategy through process planning and management are critical in achieving and maintaining alignment between all major elements of the finance support function: global or regional processes, systems and teams.
As companies put the focus on the cost, value and collaboration that are hindered by uncertainty and risk, Finance Transformation & CFO FORUM 2013 will help you to navigate the unknown with the best tools possible to achieve tangible results. Finance functions today are facing unprecedented challenges, not only due to external pressures, the global and local economy, and ever rising competitive needs, but also internally from technologies no longer serving the same level of effectiveness, human capital and talent issues shaping an evolving landscape full of challenges and opportunities. With all the new challenges these times are bringing, you can’t afford to miss this chance to get all the tools that will give you the competitive advantage.
Learn best-in-class techniques to deal with the new wave of Finance challenges, whether you’re a process leader or a strategy leader, including:
Benefits for Strategy Leaders
Unlock Value & Improve the global bottom line
- Increase net profits by up to 11% with working capital improvements
- Prepare your finance organisation for a move towards Global Business Services
- Navigate your current shared services/BPO business case to ensure your model is built for flexibility, scalability and capability
- Learn how big data is used in finance function and how it changes by industry or vertical
- Move from a local/regional to Global Business Excellence Centre
Benefits for Process Leaders
Move beyond Silos to end-to-end processes
- Find out how to standardise processes, policies, compliance and to achieve better visibility into spend
- Learn the latest regulations developments that will impact your R2R operations in a global environment
- Move up the value chain with your P2P so that you are sourcing rather than just procuring - saving up to 50% of your current P2P spend
- Learn how automating your O2C processes can set an excellent precedent for faster and leaner operations
- Find out about collaborative technologies that will drive the performance tomorrow
What’s New at Finance Transformation & CFO Forum 2013?
- Process Owners Day designed especially for regional and global process owners looking to standardise their processes
- Top quality case studies show you how to lower processes costs up to 60%, achieve a 94% first time match rate, 90% account reconciliation rate and boost net profits up to 11% with working capital improvements
- CFO Forum for pre-qualified attendees addresses your key concerns, including, the changing role of the CFO, creating an agile enterprise by developing an innovative approach that links strategic plans, budgets and forecasts
- Highly interactive cross industry panel discussions and roundtables, where market leaders share their thoughts on how to improve the chosen strategy and work more efficiently with what you are given