The national network of CFOs and Performance Managers (« Directeurs Financiers et de Contrôle de Gestion » - DFCG) was created in 1964. Members are finance professionals, from private or public companies (90%/10%), academics or consultants in management, finance and IS/IT. The network is open to finance & management students (“DFCG étudiant”) as well as young professionals aiming at accessing the highest proficiency of the function (“DFCG Avenir”).
The 3 200 members represent 1800 companies (small, midsize and listed entities), i.e. 1/3 of the national GDP, operating in all economical and geographical domains of France. The DFCG is headquartered in Paris, with regional offices ensuring proximity for all members.
The mission of the network is:
• ENRICHING and PROMOTING THE ENHANCEMENT OF COMPETENCIES of its members through the organisation of events, trainings and publications
• GIVING ACCESS TO A RICH NETWORK to its members
• Having and INTERNATIONAL side
• GENERATE critical thought towards the creation of areas of expertise and being a key player in the economic and social debate
The main activities of the network are:
• Bringing the sharpest knowledge to each of the members’ domains of activity through DISCUSSION FORUMS (e.g. public services, distribution, performance management, bank & insurance, international, transition management, etc.)
• Having high quality reflection and taking position within COMMITTEES on technical questions of today’s Finance (e.g. CFO in LBO, CSPs, IT/IS, AI/robotization/big data, etc.)
• Issuance of the monthly magazine « FINANCE & GESTION »
• Organisation of EVENTS, e.g. “Financium”, a 2 day forum in December
• Ensuring ~100 TRAINING SESSIONS per year
• Accompanying financially or through mentorship over 50 YOUNG PEOPLE selected upon application files. These students would else not have had the means to access to higher education in the domains of finance and management
Each year, during the Financium, the National Congress, DFCG awards the “Trophy of the CFO of the year”.
The President is presently Bruno de Laigue (CFO of Business Partners).
The President of DFCG International is Armand Angeli.
To enhance exchanges and generate rich debates, members are welcome in the pleasant surroundings of the “Maison de la Finance”, situated 27 rue Duret, 75016 Paris.
For more general information:
+33 1 42 27 93 33
Contact for DFCG International: Armand Angeli / email@example.com / +33 6 09 84 39 69