EMEA Finance Training and Development Director
Johnson & Johnson
It is indisputable that the role of finance has evolved away from a purely back office function and towards being a valued part of the business which generates business insight, and the knock on implication of this is that the skills finance leaders look for has also changed.
In this session, learn:
- Why are so many finance leaders struggling to find top talent?
- Where are the skills gaps in finance teams?
- Make yourself invaluable – top tips to becoming a commercial and strategic asset to your business
In this interactive panel session, get tailored advice and insight from our finance panel, all of whom have taken very different career paths. Hear from them about their own career trajectories and challenges, the skills they needed to hone in order to become “the full package” and what they would do differently with the benefit of hindsight.
Walk away with:
- A clearer idea of the options open to you in your career
- An understanding of the core skills required in senior finance roles