10:05 AM Intelligent Digitalisation: What is the Role of RPA, AI and BI on the Future Finance Function?
According to some studies, two thirds of Finance leaders plan to substantially increase the time they spend managing technology in the next year. Given this, what are the challenges associated with digitalisation that finance leaders need to be most aware of?
In this interactive panel session:
- Understand how “digitalisation” has changed the expectations on finance
- How can finance leaders support a wider business-wide transformation strategy?
- Robotics, AI and machine learning – what are the key skills finance leaders of the future will need to succeed in the digital age?
- Understanding the role of Business Intelligence and Analytics
12:30 PM CFO Case Study: “From Tanker to Speedboat…What can Established Organisations and Start-Ups Learn From Each Other?"
Hear from Sally Matthews, CFO of Gousto and former Finance Director of FTSE-listed organisations Unilever
and Tesco, about the key learning curves associated with moving from listed organisation to start-up.
• Lessons learned – getting finance up and going
• How Gousto is growing at 140%, and how finance is facilitating this growth
• How start-ups are recruiting for adaptability…the challenges and opportunities of finding the right people
in a start-up environment